Soboba Band of Luiseño Indians

Tribal Family Services


Community Resource Directories:

San Jacinto USD Resource Listing

Hemet USD Community Services for the Hemet/San Jacinto Area

Service Referral Listing

Riverside County Service Referral Listing

2-1-1 Community Connect
2-1-1 is a toll free, confidential service providing Riverside County residents information and referrals to community and health resources like food, shelter, suicide prevention hotlines, health care and mental health services, job training and unemployment services, education and the arts, rent and mortgage assistance, finanical assistance, children's services including day care, senior services including social security, help with healthcare options, and/or ways to volunteer. 

Dian 2-1-1 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.    To search the database online, visit


Child Abuse
If you suspect child abuse please contact Riverside County Child Protective Serivces (CPS) at (800) 442-4918.  For information that CPS will ask can be found on the Suspected Child Abuse Report, which can be found here.


Elder Abuse
If you suspect Elder Abuse and/or Dependent Adult Abuse, please contact Riverside County Adult Protective Services (APS) at (800) 491-7123.   The APS brochure may be found here.


Legal Assistance:

Inland Counties Legal Services (ICLS) - Riverside
(951) 368-2555
(888) 245-4257

Family Law Assistance Center
4175 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501
(951) 955-4600

California Indian Legal Services -
609 S. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, CA 92025
Phone:  (800) 746-8941 or (760) 746-8941

Riverside Superior Court Facilitator and Paralegal - available at the Riverside, Hemet and Indio Courthouses.  For more information, visit

Health Care:

Riverside-San Bernardino Counties Indian Health Clinic (RSBCIHI)

Soboba Indian Health Clinic          Mornongo Indian Health Clinic          San Manuel Indian Health Clinic
607 Donna Way                                         11555 1/2 Potrero Road                                  11980 Mt. Vernon Avenue
San Jacinto, CA 92583                             Banning, CA 92220                                         Grand Terrace, CA 92313
 (951) 654-0803                                         (951) 849-4761                                                (909) 864-1097
(800) 851-5816                                           (800) 732-8805                                              (888) 268-0008


Pechanga Indian Health Clinic      Torres-Martinez Health Clinic
12784 Pechanga Road                                66-735 Martinez Road
Temecula, CA 92390                                  Thermal, CA 92274
(951) 676-6810                                             (760) 397-4476
(877) 781-0333                                             (800) 717-4476


Financial Assistance:

Soboba Tribal TANF Riverside
1425 Spruce Street, Suite A
Riverside, CA 92507 
Office: (951) 654-5964
Toll Free:  (855) 820-7222
Fax: (951) 300-1047


Soboba Tribal TANF - Soboba Site
23904 1/2 Soboba Road
P.O. Box 487
San Jacinto, CA 92581
Office: (951) 487-9075
Fax: (951) 487-7731


Soboba Tribal TANF - Santa Rosa Site
65200 State Highway 74
Mountain Center, CA
Office:  (951) 487-7737
Fax:  (951) 300-1047



Valley Wide Counseling Services
 Hemet/San Jacinto
 (951) 654-2026

Perris Valley Family Resources
(951) 443-1158

National Parenting Institute - Temecula - Offers court approved parenting classes
(951) 694-8910


Child Abuse Treatment Program (CHAT)
Has your child been a victim of abuse?  If your child is between the ages of  2 1/2
 - 17, CHAT Therapy and case management may be right for you.  Free services for eligible families. 

Eligibility Requirements:

  • must reside in Riverside County
  • must be a victim of abuse
  • must be between the ages of 2 1/2 and 17 1/2

Offices are located in San Jacinto, Riverside and Moreno Valley.  For more information please call one of the following locations:  San Jacinto (951) 292-5790, Riverside (951) 509-8733, or Moreno Valley (951) 686-1096.    Sponsored by the Family Service Association (FSA)  Click to view the CHAT Flier


Domestic Violence / Dating Violence:

Alternatives to Domestic Violence (ADV)
24-Hour Crisis Line
Riverside local calling area (or out of County): (951) 683-0829
Remainder of Riverside County: (800) 339-SAFE (7233)
TDD: (951) 679-8365

Center Against Sexual Assault of Southwest Riverside County
San Jacinto Office - (951) 652-8300
24-Hour Crisis Hotline - (866) 373-8300

Option House - San Bernardino
24-Hour Crisis Line: (909) 381-3471


Drug and/or Alcohol Residential and Out-Patient Treatment:
Please call Soboba Tribal Family Services at (951) 487-0283 and speak with our Tribal Social Worker for further information on residential and out-patient treatment.